Join 2,510 other subscribers
Follow this blog
Click to check out these blogs I stalk. (They rock!)
- Across the Lake, Eerily (Marie Elena & Walt)
- Awakened Words (Mark Windham)
- Bootless Cries (Anne Katherine)
- Conversations with Laurie (Laurie Kolp)
- Cracker Jack Poet (Sara Vinas)
- Drift of Bubbles (Diana Domino)
- Felt-Tip Fountain Pen (poetcolette)
- Fights With Poems (Daniel Ari)
- Hannah Gosselin's Poetry
- I Hate Poetry (Buddah Moskowitz)
- Iain Kemp Poetry
- Imagine – Pearl Ketover Prilik
- Kim King's Blog
- Linda Goin's Blog
- Magic in the Backyard (Kellie)
- Misky's Poetry
- Mousetales Press (Linda Hatton)
- One Inch Tall – Catherine Lee
- Our Lost Jungle – Khara House
- Poetic Asides with Robert Lee Brewer
- Poetic Bloomings (Marie Elena and Walt)
- Poetic Echoes and Dancing Shadows (Nikki Markle)
- Purple Pen in Portland (Sara McNulty)
- Rosemary Mint (Shawna)
- Sharp Little Pencil (Amy Barlow Liberatore)
- The Chime – Phil Canon
- The Man with the Blue Guitar (Vince Gotera)
- The Poet Tree (Sharon Ingraham)
- Through the Eyes of Meena Rose
- Wander, Ponder, Poem & Pix (Pamela Smyk Cleary)
- Whatever and Ever (Chev Shire)
- When Words Escape Me (Paula Wanken)
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
corduroy coffee clouds
This entry was posted in Uncategorized and tagged cloud poems, magnetic poetry, poeming, poems, sky songs. Bookmark the permalink.
oh that last line, isn’t that the prayer of all us? To have the ear of a champagne sky?
I loved this.
Best title ever. 🙂 I LOVE the texture of corduroy. Plus, that children’s book.
“Ask After.” LOL. That reminds me of something my husband used to say … I ask forgiveness, not permission. 😉
“naked breath of breeze, blush blue” … Love. Also, “bluish blue,” which makes me happy for some reason. 🙂
I love “blush blue” as well as the cool title! Almost concrete – and then slow smoke smile” — Great imagery!
Blue and blush has such a choking feel to it, like a noose tightened around your neck.. champagne sky seems to one way it could end.