Join 2,513 other subscribers
Follow this blog
Click to check out these blogs I stalk. (They rock!)
- Across the Lake, Eerily (Marie Elena & Walt)
- Awakened Words (Mark Windham)
- Bootless Cries (Anne Katherine)
- Conversations with Laurie (Laurie Kolp)
- Cracker Jack Poet (Sara Vinas)
- Drift of Bubbles (Diana Domino)
- Felt-Tip Fountain Pen (poetcolette)
- Fights With Poems (Daniel Ari)
- Hannah Gosselin's Poetry
- I Hate Poetry (Buddah Moskowitz)
- Iain Kemp Poetry
- Imagine – Pearl Ketover Prilik
- Kim King's Blog
- Linda Goin's Blog
- Magic in the Backyard (Kellie)
- Misky's Poetry
- Mousetales Press (Linda Hatton)
- One Inch Tall – Catherine Lee
- Our Lost Jungle – Khara House
- Poetic Asides with Robert Lee Brewer
- Poetic Bloomings (Marie Elena and Walt)
- Poetic Echoes and Dancing Shadows (Nikki Markle)
- Purple Pen in Portland (Sara McNulty)
- Rosemary Mint (Shawna)
- Sharp Little Pencil (Amy Barlow Liberatore)
- The Chime – Phil Canon
- The Man with the Blue Guitar (Vince Gotera)
- The Poet Tree (Sharon Ingraham)
- Through the Eyes of Meena Rose
- Wander, Ponder, Poem & Pix (Pamela Smyk Cleary)
- Whatever and Ever (Chev Shire)
- When Words Escape Me (Paula Wanken)
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Sheesh. That is stunning.
I especially like the idea that one porcelain star is its own universe, therefore each, and every, porcelain star is its own universe.
What can any of us do here but dance broken? I’m really feeling that deeply this Christmas.
Oh, and I like the way the last line reads “dance in secrets,” like dancing in the new year, including whatever secrets it will hold. Also Sucrets. 😛
Give a fool the universe!
Dance on stars!