Join 2,511 other subscribers
Follow this blog
Click to check out these blogs I stalk. (They rock!)
- Across the Lake, Eerily (Marie Elena & Walt)
- Awakened Words (Mark Windham)
- Bootless Cries (Anne Katherine)
- Conversations with Laurie (Laurie Kolp)
- Cracker Jack Poet (Sara Vinas)
- Drift of Bubbles (Diana Domino)
- Felt-Tip Fountain Pen (poetcolette)
- Fights With Poems (Daniel Ari)
- Hannah Gosselin's Poetry
- I Hate Poetry (Buddah Moskowitz)
- Iain Kemp Poetry
- Imagine – Pearl Ketover Prilik
- Kim King's Blog
- Linda Goin's Blog
- Magic in the Backyard (Kellie)
- Misky's Poetry
- Mousetales Press (Linda Hatton)
- One Inch Tall – Catherine Lee
- Our Lost Jungle – Khara House
- Poetic Asides with Robert Lee Brewer
- Poetic Bloomings (Marie Elena and Walt)
- Poetic Echoes and Dancing Shadows (Nikki Markle)
- Purple Pen in Portland (Sara McNulty)
- Rosemary Mint (Shawna)
- Sharp Little Pencil (Amy Barlow Liberatore)
- The Chime – Phil Canon
- The Man with the Blue Guitar (Vince Gotera)
- The Poet Tree (Sharon Ingraham)
- Through the Eyes of Meena Rose
- Wander, Ponder, Poem & Pix (Pamela Smyk Cleary)
- Whatever and Ever (Chev Shire)
- When Words Escape Me (Paula Wanken)
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
I’m super choked up over the second line of the last stanza.
Your girl is GOOD.
Please keep sharing your poems, Abby. They are a rich blessing to me.
Yes, that’s the line that got me, too. She read it to me over the phone before she put it together with the visual. I made her read it again, to catch that line, and then told her how good it is.