Join 2,504 other subscribers
Follow this blog
March 2023 M T W T F S S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
Click to check out these blogs I stalk. (They rock!)
- Across the Lake, Eerily (Marie Elena & Walt)
- Awakened Words (Mark Windham)
- Bootless Cries (Anne Katherine)
- Conversations with Laurie (Laurie Kolp)
- Cracker Jack Poet (Sara Vinas)
- Drift of Bubbles (Diana Domino)
- Felt-Tip Fountain Pen (poetcolette)
- Fights With Poems (Daniel Ari)
- Hannah Gosselin's Poetry
- I Hate Poetry (Buddah Moskowitz)
- Iain Kemp Poetry
- Imagine – Pearl Ketover Prilik
- Kim King's Blog
- Linda Goin's Blog
- Magic in the Backyard (Kellie)
- Misky's Poetry
- Mousetales Press (Linda Hatton)
- One Inch Tall – Catherine Lee
- Our Lost Jungle – Khara House
- Poetic Asides with Robert Lee Brewer
- Poetic Bloomings (Marie Elena and Walt)
- Poetic Echoes and Dancing Shadows (Nikki Markle)
- Purple Pen in Portland (Sara McNulty)
- Rosemary Mint (Shawna)
- Sharp Little Pencil (Amy Barlow Liberatore)
- The Chime – Phil Canon
- The Man with the Blue Guitar (Vince Gotera)
- The Poet Tree (Sharon Ingraham)
- Through the Eyes of Meena Rose
- Wander, Ponder, Poem & Pix (Pamela Smyk Cleary)
- Whatever and Ever (Chev Shire)
- When Words Escape Me (Paula Wanken)
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Tag Archives: American haiku
.. they bump and grind and ska this sky, much to their own cha-cha -chagrin. .. Prompted by PAD, day 17.
Posted in Uncategorized Tagged American haiku, April PAD 2017, cloud poems, clouds, dance poems 1 Comment
.. birdcry; the warming of her skin by sunburst sky ..
Posted in Uncategorized Tagged American haiku, birdsong, just writing, morning songs, sky songs, unprompted 2 Comments
.. long my waiting into morning hope, a hum of blossomed breeze ..
Posted in Uncategorized Tagged American haiku, aubades, blossomed breeze, hope, hum, morning songs, prompted by the sun, tiny poems, tiny stories in poem pockets, unprompted 1 Comment
Duncan Imperial Dawn
.. here’s the thing: time’s nothing but a spinning kite-top blur, with (out) a string. .. prompted by twiglets number 11. come play!
Posted in twiglets Tagged American haiku, American sentence poems, blur, Duncan Imperial, pulling strings, sands through the hourglass, spinning, string theory, time, tops, yo-yos 3 Comments
. light blue flower sips …………………….a thimbleful of water ……..as Gran tucks me in .
Posted in Uncategorized Tagged American haiku, Dixie cups, haiku, memory poems, poeming, Poetry 9 Comments
p(s)alming your soul
. hold it out ………………………..and up, an empty cup sighing …………………………….to a listening sky. .
Posted in Uncategorized Tagged American haiku, palming psalms, poeming, Poetry, prayer poems, psalms, sky poems, sky songs 5 Comments
Bury the Syntax
(an American Sentence poem) . Dig this: the order of the words won’t matter in the end, period. .
Posted in Uncategorized Tagged American haiku, American sentence poems, April PAD 2015, poeming, Poetic Asides prompts, Poetry, syntax 1 Comment
Because the arrival of your ghost is still pending,
. :: . I am the lost girl standing in a field of poppies, waiting for a storm. ::
Posted in Uncategorized Tagged American haiku, April PAD 2015, flower poems, poems, Poetic Asides prompts, Poetry, storm poems 4 Comments