Join 2,510 other subscribers
Follow this blog
Click to check out these blogs I stalk. (They rock!)
- Across the Lake, Eerily (Marie Elena & Walt)
- Awakened Words (Mark Windham)
- Bootless Cries (Anne Katherine)
- Conversations with Laurie (Laurie Kolp)
- Cracker Jack Poet (Sara Vinas)
- Drift of Bubbles (Diana Domino)
- Felt-Tip Fountain Pen (poetcolette)
- Fights With Poems (Daniel Ari)
- Hannah Gosselin's Poetry
- I Hate Poetry (Buddah Moskowitz)
- Iain Kemp Poetry
- Imagine – Pearl Ketover Prilik
- Kim King's Blog
- Linda Goin's Blog
- Magic in the Backyard (Kellie)
- Misky's Poetry
- Mousetales Press (Linda Hatton)
- One Inch Tall – Catherine Lee
- Our Lost Jungle – Khara House
- Poetic Asides with Robert Lee Brewer
- Poetic Bloomings (Marie Elena and Walt)
- Poetic Echoes and Dancing Shadows (Nikki Markle)
- Purple Pen in Portland (Sara McNulty)
- Rosemary Mint (Shawna)
- Sharp Little Pencil (Amy Barlow Liberatore)
- The Chime – Phil Canon
- The Man with the Blue Guitar (Vince Gotera)
- The Poet Tree (Sharon Ingraham)
- Through the Eyes of Meena Rose
- Wander, Ponder, Poem & Pix (Pamela Smyk Cleary)
- Whatever and Ever (Chev Shire)
- When Words Escape Me (Paula Wanken)
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Tag Archives: blue poems
The sailing of her heart into a wide winged sky
.. Home again, and even here the sky’s a song, a rhythm and blues tango-tangle of cloud -stitched cobalt quilt. She’s built of this, this indigo swirl, this lake sky curl that reminds her to remain liquid even here in … Continue reading
Posted in Uncategorized Tagged blue poems, indigo, Poetic Asides, post Tahoe blues, sky songs 2 Comments
it also rises
.. i am a monument of broken. spill of sea salt, smudge of ink, pink eraser dust apricot sky. i lie in soft tones of intricate eggshell blue. i mourn no thing; these cracks are where the last long golden … Continue reading
Posted in Uncategorized Tagged apricot sky, blue poems, hope, Q44, Quadrille, rising sun, spill, spill of sea 21 Comments
song of murmur blue
Play magnetic poetry here.
Posted in Uncategorized Tagged blue poems, magnetic poetry, moon stones, murmurations, poetical magnetism, sanctuary rain, songs of blue 3 Comments
Sky song for a Friday afternoon
Blue is held in heart and chest, stirred by significant breeze, contemplated by clouds. We shroud ourselves in -digo proud, believe ………………..in blur. .. Prompted by Toads.
Posted in Uncategorized Tagged Blue, blue poems, garden with toads prompts, indigo, InstaPoems, picture prompted 12 Comments
.. When it’s fin -ally time for her to go, just dip her ….. in ……….indigo. . Prompted by OctPoWriMo, day 8.
Posted in mermaid poems Tagged blue poems, breathing in blue, color poems, indigo poems, mermaid poems, OctPoWriMo, poeming 8 Comments
I own a rather significant preponderance of black tank tops.
Posted in Uncategorized Tagged APB: words wanted, blue poems, bring back my blue, no more words, not really poeming, poeming, tank poems 6 Comments
eyes and arms and heart wide open
(the vigilance of stars) .. well. i think we might just have something here, lost in all this blue. do you remember the way the earth swelled when you smiled? the wild heart abandon of that breeze? i’ll ask … Continue reading
Posted in Uncategorized Tagged Blue, blue poems, breeze, Orion, orion's belt, poeming, Poetic Asides, Poetic Asides prompts, Poetry, spilling stars, stars, starstruck poems, Tahoe poems 5 Comments
.. and i savor your thunderous song, the way you make music of everything, nothing. the way the clouds play along. ..
Posted in Uncategorized Tagged Blue, blue poems, cloud poems, Lake Tahoe, rain poems, sky songs 4 Comments
blue, by you.
. this poem is a lake. it takes its colors from the sky breathes fire and spills itself at sunset. It has yet to hold itself fully at bay, sways with the breeze. this poem tenders trees and timbres song. … Continue reading
Posted in Uncategorized Tagged Blue, blue poems, breathing in blue, Lake poems, Lake Tahoe, poeming, Poetry, this poem poems, vacation poems 11 Comments
pools of purple
ripple reflect the sky and I cotton candy cloud the day into some semblance of sugarplum sway. ..
Posted in Uncategorized Tagged blue poems, Lake poems, Lake Tahoe, purple 3 Comments